Once you have created an account on eMedia, you can edit your profile as well as view your activity and timeline.
Edit your profile
- Login to eMedia
- Click your name on the in the primary navigation menu in the header and select Profile Information from the drop-down menu.
- Update your profile information. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Select a role for yourself from the drop down menu by click on a role. Choose more than one by selecting another role from the drop down menu again.
- Selected an educational level from the drop down menu.
- Choose more than one by selecting another level from the drop down menu again.
- Select the Subjects you are interested in.
- Enter a description about yourself in the About me field.
- Upload a photo of yourself by clicking on the Change Profile Image link.
- Add your social media links from Facebook, Twitter, and Skype.
- Click the Save button
View your user statistics
As you contribute to eMedia, your activities will be documented in your profile. Depending on your account settings, you can allow others to view your activities.
- Click the Member Statistics button to view your User Activity and User Timeline.
- Click the circle icon to view your activity in a pie chart format or, Click the stacked line icon to view your activity in a bar chart format.
- View the User Timeline of activities to see all of your contributions to eMedia.
See also: Manage your account settings